[Grad-postdoc-assn] (no subject)

Valerie Sloan vsloan at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 10 07:56:11 MST 2023

Good morning, and happy Friday!

This came by my desk this morning, and I thought I would share it with you.

Strategies for Successful Collaborative Writing
<https://eos.org/science-updates/strategies-for-successful-collaborative-writing?utm_source=EosBuzz&mkt_tok=OTg3LUlHVC01NzIAAAGKaioWVn69X9pUSLFZhWMhDH8CfYDVbxIg-x2CrHzTJS1FWZvsFGCcESJGizt82GSFLKQD0vow0bCVh_K_X-ebqz6-i7OG7k0TVltWkzc>
in EOS.

Skim it even if you don't read it to see what the headings are, as they
point to the successful process outlined in there. It looks like a
comprehensive article. And the figure captions.

Hope your day is a good one. Take good care of yourself,

Val

--
Valerie Sloan, Ph.D.
NCAR Early Career Professional Development Lead
Email: vsloan at ucar.edu

I recognize that Boulder, Colorado, sits on the ancestral homelands and
unceded
territory of Indigenous People, including people of the Arapaho, Cheyenne,
and
<https://www.fairobserver.com/region/north_america/indigenous-peoples-native-american-history-us-canada-colonialism-news-16521/>
Ute Nations
.