[Grad-postdoc-assn] REMINDER- TOMORROW-NCAR/UCP Postdoc Grant Writing & Management Series- Session #6

Soudeh Kamali skamali at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 25 09:23:35 MST 2023

Good morning postdocs & early career researchers!

This is a quick reminder that our sixth and final session in the NCAR/UCP
Postdoc Grant Writing & Management Series is *tomorrow Thursday
(January 26th) at 9:30 AM MT!* You should have already received a calendar
invitation to the event in the last couple of weeks, so we're looking
forward to seeing you there.

This session will focus on convergent science! If you already have
questions regarding research relevance and broader impacts, you can add
them to Slido <https://app.sli.do/event/mdxsVGBTc58dV17xvDWy19>. Please see
the event information and flyer below for additional details. Feel free to
contact me Soudeh Kamali (skamali at ucar.edu), Diamond Tachera (
diamondt at ucar.edu), Mariana Goodall Cains (mgcains at ucar.edu), Shima Shams (
sshams at ucar.edu), and Anna del Moral Mendez (delmoral at ucar.edu) if you have
questions.

You can also find the recordings and materials from the previous sessions
here.
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1R_gvdJmMO9yPmMDraFJ4WRqH7cVE_Hna?usp=sharing>

We'll see you all tomorrow!
Soudeh, Diamond, Anna, Mariana, and Shima

*On behalf of the NCAR/UCP Fellows Professional Development Committee*

*************************
*Calendar and Access Information:*
NCAR/UCP Postdoc Grant Writing & Management Series: Convergent Research
Thursday, January 26 · 9:30 – 11:00am
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/fwc-obpr-trm
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 352-453-0865‬ PIN: ‪962 132 905‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/fwc-obpr-trm?pin=2874526611501

*Soudeh Kamali (she/her)*
*Postdoctoral Fellow | NCAR Advanced Study Program*
*National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)*
https://staff.ucar.edu/users/skamali