[Grad-postdoc-assn] NASA Heliophysics Summer School Opportunity

Dawn Mullally mullally at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:36:13 MST 2022

Hi Folks,

Here’s a new opportunity that may be useful to you or your students.

UCAR | CPAESS is accepting applications for the NASA Heliophysics Summer
School which focuses on the physics of space weather events that start at
the Sun and influence atmospheres, ionospheres, and magnetospheres
throughout the solar system. This year’s theme is Observational
Heliophysics.

[image: HSS2023-900x400.jpg]

The Summer School has two sections. There will be a remote phase from July
17-21, 2023; and an in-person phase from August 7-11, 2023. We have
expanded the summer school to include a remote phase so that more people
can participate. Admission is competitive; up to 50 students are selected
to attend each year. The deadline for applications is March 3, 2023. Find
out more here <https://heliophysics.ucar.edu/summer-school>!

Find Out More
<https://heliophysics.ucar.edu/summer-school/recruitment-announcement>
and Learn
How to Apply <https://heliophysics.ucar.edu/summer-school/how-to-apply>

Thank you,

Dawn

--
*I acknowledge and honor the Cheyenne, Ute, and Arapaho Tribes, and their
land upon which UCAR | NCAR stands.  Find out w

*Dawn Mullally, PMP* | CPAESS Communications Manager (she/her)

Cooperative Programs for the Advancement of Earth System Science (CPAESS)
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)
P.O. Box 3000  |  Boulder, Colorado 80307
303.497.8632 <(303)-497-8632>  |  mullally at ucar.edu |  cpaess.uc
<http://cpaess.ucar.edu/>ar.edu
<http://cpaess.ucar.edu/>