[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Faculty openings at Penn State

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 10 20:33:37 MST 2022

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Didlake Jr., Anthony Carl" <acd171 at psu.edu>
*Date:* November 10, 2022 at 12:09:32 AM GMT+1
*To:* soarsalumni at ucar.edu
*Cc:* Kadidia Thiero-ella-her-she <thiero at ucar.edu>, Marissa Vara - she-her
<marissav at ucar.edu>
*Subject:* *Faculty openings at Penn State*

Hi everyone,

I wanted to pass along the listings below for two tenure-track faculty
positions at Penn State. If you have questions about the positions, I’d be
happy to discuss them with you.

Best, Anthony

Climate Prediction in Support of Solutions and Climate Justice:

https://psu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PSU_Academic/job/Penn-State-University-Park/Assistant-Professor_REQ_0000037072-1

Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and/or Data Assimilation:

https://psu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PSU_Academic/job/Penn-State-University-Park/Assistant-Professor--Tenure-Track---Meteorology-and-Atmospheric-Science_REQ_0000037197-2

--

Anthony C. Didlake, Jr., Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Meteorology

Department of Meteorology and Atmospheric Science

The Pennsylvania State University

506 Walker Building, University Park, PA 16802

phone: (814) 863-4636 | email: didlake at psu.edu | website:
sites.psu.edu/didlake

--
Scott Briggs
(he/him)

Advanced Study Program
Education, Engagement and Early-Career Development
National Center For Atmospheric Research
*phone: 303.497.1607*