[Grad-postdoc-assn] Prof. dev. series - Academic Job Talk

Kangning Huang knhuang at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 8 10:55:03 MDT 2021

Hi All,

Please join us on Thursday, June 10 at 9:30 am MT for the NCAR Fellows Postdoctoral Professional Development Series event:

Panel on Preparing Academic Job Talk

We are soliciting questions to ask the panelists on Slido.
You can use the link below to post questions or vote up the existing questions that you are most interested in.

https://app.sli.do/event/gnwnzi9m <https://app.sli.do/event/gnwnzi9m>

During the event, we will prioritize the questions that receive the most votes.
We will also have time for additional questions you can ask directly or write in the chat box.

Hope to see you on Thursday.

Best,
Ken