[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Tenure-track Assistant Professor position

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 31 13:08:15 MDT 2021

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------

This is Jialin Lin from Ohio State University. We’re recruiting a
tenure-track Assistant Professor working on mesoscale modelling and
numerical weather prediction, who could set up a real-time forecasting
system for Ohio (we have a supercomputer center here) and guide our
students in day-to-day weather forecast. Please find attached the job ad.
Could you please pass it to anyone in NCAR who might be interested in the
position?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Jialin Lin