[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Post-Doc position in convective initiation DA

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 10 16:14:02 MDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Man-Yau (Joseph) Chan <chanmanyau at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 11:44 AM
Subject: Post-Doc position in convective initiation DA
To: <sbriggs at ucar.edu>, Xingchao (XC) Chen <xzc55 at psu.edu>

Dear Scott

I am Joseph Chan, a former ASP GVP visitor. Hope you are doing well.

Could you help me broadcast this job opening to the
grad-postdoc-assn at mailman.ucar.edu mailing list?

Dr David Whiteman at Howard University is looking for a postdoc to work on
data assimilation for convective initiation. The focus is to improve
convective initiation prediction using numerical weather models and
ensemble-based data assimilation. Here's the link to the job application
portal:
https://careers.howard.edu/psp/careers/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=33426&PostingSeq=1
.

Thank you!

*Man-Yau ("Joseph") Chan*
Ph.D. candidate
Department of Meteorology and Atmospheric Science
The Pennsylvania State University

Cc'ed: Xingchao Chen

--
Scott Briggs