[Grad-postdoc-assn] Geoscience PostDoc and Graduate Student Opportunities

Valerie Sloan vsloan at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 1 11:57:55 MDT 2020

Dear PostDocs and Grad Students,

Please see the attached description for students/postdocs who are broadly
interested in earth and environmental sciences, including hydrology,
biogeochemistry, forest ecology, geophysics, and/or geology. Please see
Holly's email (and attachments) below. Please pass this on to anyone you
know who might also be interested.  - Valerie

*****
Dear all,

I am the lead PI for a new NSF-funded Critical Zone Cluster and we are
recruiting graduate students and a post-doc for this large project.  Can
you please help me distribute these opportunities to individuals who may be
interested via your respective networks?  I would greatly appreciate it.
The position descriptions are attached and the link to the Post-doc job
listing is here: https://jobs.colorado.edu/jobs/JobDetail/?jobId=27078

Thank-you all and very kind regards,

Holly

Holly Barnard

Associate Professor of Geography

Co-Director, CU Hydrologic Sciences Graduate Program

Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research

University of Colorado - Boulder

*Traditional Territories of the Arapaho, Cheyenne and Ute Nations*

https://www.colorado.edu/program/hydrosciences/

http://instaar.colorado.edu/research/labs-groups/ecohydrology-laboratory/

http://geography.colorado.edu/people/faculty_member/barnard_holly