[Grad-postdoc-assn] Virtual Game Night!

Joshua Alland jalland at ucar.edu
Sun May 3 11:17:27 MDT 2020

Hi All,

The Networking Committee will host a *virtual game night this Saturday, May
9th from 7 to 9 pm.*

I have three Jackbox Party Packs (Jackbox 1, 3, and 4). To play these
games, all you need is your phone or computer. Play the game on one device,
and use another device for the video call!

Please let me know if you own or have played any fun games that we can
possibly include in this game night. The more games, the better!

Here is a Google Hangout Link: https://meet.google.com/wmc-qzub-mej
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://meet.google.com/wmc-qzub-mej&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw0COA3bPpSqFZY8-fy363G4>

Best,

Josh

--

Josh Alland

Postdoctoral Fellow | NCAR Advanced Study Program

p: 303-497-8191 | e: jalland at ucar.edu | w: http://jjalland.weebly.com/

<https://ncar.ucar.edu/> <https://twitter.com/joshuaalland>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-alland-88093352/>