[Grad-postdoc-assn] Tips for feeling better

Xiaoning Wu xiaoning.wu.1 at stonybrook.edu
Fri Mar 20 11:47:38 MDT 2020

Thanks for the message Valerie, your thoughts are very much appreciated!

A friend and colleague told me about this Slack group, created by and for
grad students/early career scientists in climate science during these
work-from-home times, and I've found it to be a helpful online community.
I'm passing the link if anyone is interested!

https://join.slack.com/t/climategrad/shared_invite/zt-cuo21p8l-V3bldIghoPN_7Dy~oloGWw

Take care,
Xiaoning