[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Grand Awards Judges Needed for the 2020 Colorado Science and Engineering Fair!

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 30 07:48:24 MST 2020

An opportunity to serve as a judge at the Colorado Science and Engineering
Fair. See details below.

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.

Rebecca Haacker
Director
NCAR Education & Outreach
Advanced Study Program

Phone: 303-497-8623www.asp.ucar.eduhttps://ncar.ucar.edu/education-outreach/education-and-outreach

Assistant Diana O. Verschoor: 303-497-1851

Boulder County sits upon the traditional territories of the Cheyenne,
Arapaho, and Ute Nations.