[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Climate Modeling Intern Positions at Vulcan Inc. in Seattle, WA

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 4 07:11:29 MST 2020

One more time with the content of the email..

My team and our partner team have two paid summer internship positions (in
Seattle, WA) that are open and accepting applications. See the links below
for position descriptions.

Machine Learning Intern for Climate Model Development
https://www.vulcan.com/About/Careers/Job-Listings?p=job%2FohU3bfw9

Global Climate Modeling Intern
https://www.vulcan.com/About/Careers/Job-Listings?p=job%2FoI2Tbfwy

Positions will remain open until filled, so please share this with your
networks of grad/undergrad students.  This is a really interesting
philanthropic organization funding plenty of R&D around conservation and
climate.  A great opportunity for anyone considering a career outside of
academia.

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.

Rebecca Haacker
Director
NCAR Education & Outreach
Advanced Study Program

Phone: 303-497-8623www.asp.ucar.eduhttps://ncar.ucar.edu/education-outreach/education-and-outreach

Assistant Diana O. Verschoor: 303-497-1851

Boulder County sits upon the traditional territories of the Cheyenne,
Arapaho, and Ute Nations.

My team and our partner team have two paid summer internship positions (in
Seattle, WA) that are open and accepting applications. See the links below
for position descriptions.

Machine Learning Intern for Climate Model Development
https://www.vulcan.com/About/Careers/Job-Listings?p=job%2FohU3bfw9

Global Climate Modeling Intern
https://www.vulcan.com/About/Careers/Job-Listings?p=job%2FoI2Tbfwy

Positions will remain open until filled, so please share this with your
networks of grad/undergrad students.  This is a really interesting
philanthropic organization funding plenty of R&D around conservation and
climate.  A great opportunity for anyone considering a career outside of
academia.

Best,

*Andre Perkins  **(he/him/his)*

Machine Learning Scientist, Climate Modeling | Vulcan Inc.

D 206.342.2367 | M 206.867.1944

www.vulcan.com