[Grad-postdoc-assn] Academic Interviewing/Negotiation Seminar Next Thursday, September 26th at 9am

Curtis Walker walker at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 25 11:05:43 MDT 2019

 Greetings All,

Just a reminder about tomorrow's seminar. Please see details below!

*NCAR Fellows Association Professional Development: Interviewing in the
Academic Sector*

*Speaker: Dr. Andrew Winters from the Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic
Sciences at the University of Colorado Boulder*

*Time: 9am-10:30am*