[Grad-postdoc-assn] Interviewing in the Private Sector - Thursday Oct 24

Christina McCluskey cmcclus at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 23 10:42:39 MDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Please join us tomorrow morning for a discussion on Interviewing in the
Private Sector! You should have all received a google calendar invite a
couple weeks ago.

Note: we are meeting in the *Fleishman Building *(North end of the ML
parking lot) *conference room at 9am Tomorrow (Thursday)*. See you there!

Best,
Christina

Email: cmcclus at ucar.edu