[Grad-postdoc-assn] Help us plan professional development events - feedback for the NCAR Fellows Association Professional Development Committee

Emma Jarvinen jarvinen at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 15 14:35:22 MDT 2019

Dear grad students and postdocs,

I would like to shortly introduce the NCAR Fellows Association Professional
Development Committee. We are a committee that organizes seminars,
workshops and events that are tailored to help you with your career goals.

In order to plan events that will benefit your needs, we have created to
spreadsheet-document for you to review. We hope that you can use few
minutes of your time to look at the document and fill in some skills that
you would like to develop, potential conferences that you might be
interested in or deadlines for job applications or grant funding that you
are applying for. This information will help us to plan and schedule career
development events, like workshops on academic job applications or mock
panel reviews for proposal writing.

You can find the spreadsheet under this link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HmUyeiuIcJVQv-lIJjAj4UWoYmw3uHDnvt-HJ5X3aZo/edit?usp=sharing>
.

We hope to see you in one of the upcoming professional development events!

Best regards,
NCAR Fellows Association Professional Development Committee
--
*Emma Järvinen, Ph.D.*
ASP Postdoctoral Fellow

303-497-8778