[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdocs at NCAR : Need a few volunteers for next Tuesday's E&O Advisory panel

Rebecca Haacker rhaacker at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 18 17:26:16 MDT 2019

Dear postdocs,

Next week on Tuesday, June 25th, we are hosting the NCAR Education &
Outreach Advisory Panel here for the day. We are looking for about three or
four postdocs to be a part of a focus group with one of the panel members
over lunch. Goal is for the panel members to be able to hear from you about
your experience as a postdoc at NCAR. This panel reports back to the NSF so
this is an important meeting. You can add that activity to your service
activities.

*E & O Advisory Panel Focus Group*
Tuesday, June 25th, 12:00 - 1:30 pm
Mesa Lab cafeteria
Lunch will be covered (details to be provided).

Please let me or Val know if you can help out, ideally by Thursday of this
week.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Rebecca Haacker

Director
NCAR Education & Outreach
Advanced Study Program

Phone: 303-497-8623www.asp.ucar.eduhttps://ncar.ucar.edu/education-outreach/education-and-outreach

Assistant Diana O. Verschoor: 303-497-1851