[Go-essp-tech] Calling MUSICIANS??? - 6th Annual ESGF F2F 2016

V. Balaji balaji at princeton.edu
Wed Nov 23 08:08:34 MST 2016

Won't be there but here are some suggested band names:

- The Checksums
- The Replicants
- The Multi-Model Ensemble
- Dean and the Exabytes

Enjoy!

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 9:29 PM, Jefferson, Angela E. <jefferson9 at llnl.gov>
wrote:

> *CALLING ALL MUSICIANS*
>

> Last year, several of us trekked off to a local restaurant where we
> participated in a ‘Live Entertainment’ moment and had a blast!
>

> With some communication and encouragement to bring an entertainment factor
> into the ESGF conference this year, I am writing to you all to see you have
> an interest in participating in an “organic ESGF Band???” Song selections
> will not be overly complicated, and I am willing to lend my voice to
> compliment the instrumentation that you provide.  Please think about it…
>

> If you have an interest in being a part of the band, please email me (
> jefferson9 at llnl.gov) and Sasha Ames (ames4 at llnl.gov) by 12:00 p.m. PST -
> 11/28/2016.
>

> Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving, too!
>
> Angela
>

> *Angela Jefferson*
>
> Atmospheric, Earth and Energy Division
>
> *LLNL Climate Program*
>
> B170 R2176, Mail code: L-103
>
> *925.422.5932 <925.422.5932> Ofc*
>
> 925.422.7675 FAX
>
> *Propose Leave/Travel/Work Schedule Notifications to: *
> *Climate-admin-support at llnl.gov* <Climate-admin-support at llnl.gov>

V. Balaji                            Office:     +1-609-452-6516
Head, Modeling Systems Group, GFDL   Mobile:     +1-917-273-9824
Princeton University                 Email: balaji at princeton.edu