[Go-essp-tech] Calling MUSICIANS??? - 6th Annual ESGF F2F 2016

Jefferson, Angela E. jefferson9 at llnl.gov
Tue Nov 22 19:29:53 MST 2016

CALLING ALL MUSICIANS

Last year, several of us trekked off to a local restaurant where we participated in a 'Live Entertainment' moment and had a blast!

With some communication and encouragement to bring an entertainment factor into the ESGF conference this year, I am writing to you all to see you have an interest in participating in an "organic ESGF Band???" Song selections will not be overly complicated, and I am willing to lend my voice to compliment the instrumentation that you provide.  Please think about it...

If you have an interest in being a part of the band, please email me (jefferson9 at llnl.gov<mailto:jefferson9 at llnl.gov>) and Sasha Ames (ames4 at llnl.gov<mailto:ames4 at llnl.gov>) by 12:00 p.m. PST - 11/28/2016.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving, too!
Angela

Angela Jefferson
Atmospheric, Earth and Energy Division