[Go-essp-tech] [esgf-devel] Updating the obsolete IDP Whitelist.

Gavin M Bell gavin at 6thcolumn.org
Sat Mar 1 13:37:40 MST 2014

Hello All,

There has been two flag in the esg-node script, put there for addressing just this issue.

% esg-node --fetch-static-Idp-file

And

% esg-node --fetch-static-shards-file

They currently live on rainbow. I will change the code to point to github instead. Either way this is a stopgap solution so that we can have the federation sync'ed on the same info.

As it is a stop-gap solution it is not in the "esg-node's --help" output on purpose.

"I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd." -Jules Winnfield