[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Telco Meeting Canceled August 5, 2014

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 30 11:27:40 MDT 2014

Dear Colleagues:

A number of us are on travel or on holiday next week (August 5th, 2014), so we have elected to cancel the GO-ESSP Tech telco for next Tuesday, August 5th. We will resume our go-essp tech telco on August 19th, please plan on joining the telco. If you have suggestions for the August 5th go-essp telco meeting, please let us know. Also let us know if a webinar is also needed for a particular presentation or demo.

Thanks and best regards,
Dean