[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP-Tech Meeting Tomorrow (7/8/2014) @ 8:00 am PDT / 2:00 pm UTC

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Jul 7 04:34:54 MDT 2014

Dear Colleagues:

We have our scheduled GO-ESSP Tech meeting tomorrow (7/8/2014) at 8:00 am PDT / 2:00 pm UTC. For tomorrow's telco; Cecelia, Sylvia and Luca will be demonstrating the new ESGF front end (CoG) to the community and discussing its development timelines…

To join the presentation, please use the go-to-meeting instructions below:
1.  Please join my meeting, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:00 AM PDT.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/202868686

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (571) 317-3112
Access Code: 202-868-686

Meeting ID: 202-868-686

For those that get the information and just want to listen in, I will bridge our regular telco meeting to go-to-meeting so that you can listen in.

Thanks Cecelia, Sylvia, and Luca for presenting tomorrow.

P.S. "For those that just want to listen in on the demo and discussion, I will bridge go-to-meeting with our regular telco number."

Best regards,
Dean