[Go-essp-tech] Meetings

V. Balaji balaji at princeton.edu
Wed Jan 8 05:55:51 MST 2014

Dear Jennifer, I agree with you that the GOESSP meetings were a unique and
useful venue for the exchange of ideas, and it's a pity we haven't had one
for a year or two. Put it down to CMIP5 fatigue! We spoke about this when
several of us met this December and are trying to put one together this
year. Stay tuned... Best wishes to all for 2014,