[Go-essp-tech] Annual Earth System Grid Federation & Ultra-scale Visualization Climate Data Analysis Tools Conference

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 27 09:59:09 MDT 2014

Dear Colleagues:

Please find attached the official ESGF & UV-CDAT Developer's Conference Invitee letter. As noted at last week's GO-ESSP telco, Stephen, Luca, Karl, others, and I are drafting up the agenda, which we hope to share soon. The agenda includes the following sessions:

  1.  Community User Feedback and Project Requirements for AR6, MIPs, CORDEX, ACME, etc.
  2.  Modeling and Data Center Requirements
  3.  Network Requirements
  4.  ESGF and UV-CDAT (Analytical and Informatics) Technical Presentations and Discussions
  5.  Breakout Sessions for: Support, Compute, Network, Publication, User Interface, Security, Data Transfer, Node Manager, etc.
  6.  Community Connections: ES-DOC, DRS, CF, etc.

This year's annual conference will be held at the Rios-Lovell Winery. All are welcome to attend.

Best regards,
Dean