[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Telco Tomorrow (8/19/2014) @ 8:00 am PDT / 3:00 pm UTC

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Aug 18 08:20:58 MDT 2014

Dear Colleagues:

Please plan on attending tomorrow's GO-ESSP telco, August 19, at 8:00 am PDT / 3:00 pm UTC. The meeting agenda will touch upon the new agile ESGF development team structure and a call out report from each of the team leads:

Working Team

Team Leads

Working Team Name

Installation

Prashanth and Nicolas

esgf-iwt

User Interface

Luca

CoG (has its own governance)

Publication

Rachana and Sasha

esgf-pwt

Quality Control

Martina

esgf-qc

Security

Phil and Rachana

esgf-IdEA

Data Transfer

Eric and Rachana

esgf-globus

Replication and Versioning

?

esgf-rv

Tracking and Feedback Notification

?

esgf-tfn

Dashboard

Sandro

Support

Stephen and Matthew

esgf-swt

Workflow and Provenance

?

esgf-wp

Node Manager

Prashanth and Sasha

Esgf-nmwt

Network

Eli

ICNWG

Compute

Dan and Charles

Esgf-cwt

Metadata and Search

Luca

?

Are there other ESGF teams and team leads that I are missing?
The telco number for tomorrow's meeting: (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#.

Best regards,
Dean