[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Telco Tomorrow (04/15/2014) @ 8:00 am PDT / 3:00 pm UTC

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 15 06:22:10 MDT 2014

For today's telco, a Go-To-Meeting webinar has been set up. This will help us follow the Askbot demonstration by Stephen. The Go-To-Meeting information is below:

1.  Please join my meeting, Apr 15, 2014 at 8:00 AM PDT.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/716294206

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (619) 550-0004
Access Code: 716-294-206

Meeting ID: 716-294-206

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

For the meeting, you can either dial in using the number above or the standard telco number: (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#.

Best regards,
Dean