[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Telco Tomorrow (04/15/2014) @ 8:00 am PDT / 3:00 pm UTC

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 14 12:49:00 MDT 2014

Dear Colleagues:

This is is a gentle reminder that we will have our GO-ESSP telco tomorrow, April 15th at 8:00 am PDT / 3:00 pm UTC. The telco number is (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#. The agenda topics for tomorrow's telco:

  1.  Askbot and ESGF User Support – Stephen (30 minutes)
  2.  CoG Update – Luca (15 minutes)
  3.  ESGF International Climate Network Working Group – Eli (15 minutes)

Other discussion topics for coming weeks:

  1.  Installation and release 1.7.x
  2.  Continuation of the CV discussion
  3.  Governance documents
  4.  ESGF sub-groups/teams formations

If you have other community topics for discussion, please let us know.

Best regards,
Dean