[Go-essp-tech] ESGF & UV-CDAT Face-to-Face Meeting Draft Agenda

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Nov 25 07:33:49 MST 2013

Dear Colleagues:

Attached is the ESGF & UV-CDAT Face-to-Face Meeting draft agenda and presentation list with abstracts. As you can see we have a very full agenda, so we are requesting that each presenter keep to their 10 to 15 minute presentation with 5 minutes Q&A.

For those that can not attend in person, we have set up a Go-To-Meeting Webinar. The registration information is included at the top of the agenda.
Go-To-Meeting Web information for participating in the meeting online:
This Webinar is held daily, from: Dec 3, 2013 to Dec 5, 2013—8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Register now at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/487243094

Once registered, you will receive an email confirming of your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.

We look forward to see you all at the F2F meeting.

Best regards,
Dean