[Go-essp-tech] Directory structure teleconference, Wednesday March 20th at 1pm MT

Galia Guentchev galina at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 19 12:26:44 MDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Please save the day and time - our next teleconference will be tomorrow,
Wednesday March 20th at 1pm-2pm MT, 12pm-1pm PT, 2pm-3pm CT, 3pm-4pm ET.

For teleconference, please use: 1 866 692 4541, code 3066034#

Agenda:

1) Discussion of the proposal which was sent out to all on 03/12/2013 -
"Directory structure proposal and a doodle poll"
Please focus your attention also on the comments and proposed ideas by
Laura Carriere and the NASA team about the ModelID and PredictorModel
facets - these comments are included in the attached word document.
The additional comments sent by people via email on 03/13 and 03/14 have
been compiled in the attached word document. These are included for your
consideration as well.

Titanpad is available here:
http://ncpp.titanpad.com/directoryStructure-2013-03-20
The password will be announced during the teleconference.

Galia

--
Galia Guentchev, PhD
Project Scientist