[Go-essp-tech] GoToMeeting Invitation - GO-ESSP: Next Tuesday Meeting (3/5/2013) @ 8:00 am PST

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Tue Mar 5 08:35:46 MST 2013

Reminder:

The GO-ESSP meeting will need access to go-to-meeting. Go-To-Meeting instructions are below…

Best regards,
Dean

From: <Williams>, Dean Williams <williams13 at llnl.gov<mailto:williams13 at llnl.gov>>
Date: Friday, March 1, 2013 7:41 AM
To: "go-essp-tech at ucar.edu<mailto:go-essp-tech at ucar.edu>" <go-essp-tech at ucar.edu<mailto:go-essp-tech at ucar.edu>>
Cc: "Doutriaux, Charles" <doutriaux1 at llnl.gov<mailto:doutriaux1 at llnl.gov>>, "uv-cdat at lists.llnl.gov<mailto:uv-cdat at lists.llnl.gov>" <uv-cdat at lists.llnl.gov<mailto:uv-cdat at lists.llnl.gov>>
Subject: GoToMeeting Invitation - GO-ESSP: Next Tuesday Meeting (3/5/2013) @ 8:00 am PST

Dear Colleagues:

Our next go-essp Tuesday meeting (3/5/2013) requires access to GO-TO-MEETING. The information for gaining access to GO-TO-MEETING is given below. The tentative agenda topics are:

  1.  UV-CDAT (client-tool) access to ESGF – Charles Doutriaux 25 min
  2.  Version discussion – all 20 min
  3.  Open discussion – all 15 min

The meeting will start promptly at 8:00 am PST. Please let me know if you have other agenda topics to discuss .

Accessing GO-TO-MEETING to view a client-tool accessing ESGF:
1.  Please join my meeting, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:00 AM PST.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/132241134

2.  Join the conference call:
(925) 424-8105 access code 305757#

Meeting ID: 132-241-134

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Best regards,
Dean