[Go-essp-tech] Data Node metrics status

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 4 13:09:13 MST 2013

All,

I'd like to better understand the state of metrics capture at the data
node.  Perhaps we can discuss further at tomorrow's go-essp call.

At the last P2P face to face meeting, concerns were raised related to
false "success" download records and duplicated download records from
TDS based data services.

Have these issues been resolved?

If so, how?

For example, should one use the dashboard application to access filtered
or corrected metrics?  Are the source database records accurate or do
they need processing?

I ask as we are looking at combining node metrics data (file downloads
in particular) from multiple data services including a current-version
(1.4.2 Brooklyn Heights) P2P data node.

Thanks!

-Eric