[Go-essp-tech] [esgf-user] ESGF systems at risk 07:00-17:00 PDT today

Hans Ramthun ramthun at dkrz.de
Wed Nov 7 06:29:31 MST 2012

Hallo,

I just tried to restart the euclipse1 data node but the start-up process
stops at ...
 > esg-node restart
starting services... (60)
Running startup hooks...
ORP Startup Hook: Syncing Credential Tokens... Oo.:-)
:-D
:-D
Web-FE Startup Hook... :-)
Desktop Startup Hook... :-)
Fetching federation certificates...

So I conclude when the pcmdi servers are down it's not recommendable to
restart a p2p gateway.
Is this correct?

Hans

--
Hans Ramthun
Tel.: +49 (0)40 460 094 - 112

"Only he who knows his destination finds the way." (Laozi)