[Go-essp-tech] cmip5 datasets aggregations - question

Aparna Radhakrishnan aparna.radhakrishnan at noaa.gov
Wed May 16 12:14:34 MDT 2012

Hi Stephen,

I was just curious to see if any other institution other than GFDL had
publicly available aggregations to feed openID aggregation_url as input to
a "climate analytics" based web-service that we are developing/testing here
at GFDL with productive efforts from PMEL/Exarch, etc.

If I had non-openID protected datasets from other models, that would help
us compare different CMIP5 models with ease at this stage. I will probably
touch base with you sometime on "pydap" as well.

Thanks,

Aparna