[Go-essp-tech] cmip5 datasets aggregations - question

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Wed May 16 09:15:29 MDT 2012

Hi Balaji,

is data really meant to be distributed in this way?
For example all our data is available unrestricted (which means CMIP5
Research and CMIP5 Commercial). Still we do want to know who's using
what so we can warn users when something is known to be wrong (sadly
happened a few times) and to keep metrics of data usage. Though there
are other means of keeping a less accurate metrics, of course.

Regards,
Estani