[Go-essp-tech] Forcings on Historical

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at ncas.ac.uk
Fri Mar 30 23:46:28 MDT 2012

I think it'd be better to fix this at source, otherwise these problems will lurk for ever not only in ESGF, but on the hard drives of everyone who downloads the data - causing a potential problem for the actual science because everyone will have to have their own hacks to deal with it.

I realise this may be a bit unfair on folks who wrote their data in advance, but the flip-side is that not doing so is unfair on everyone who uses that data ...

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
University of Reading:  Professor of Weather and Climate Computing.