[Go-essp-tech] units of wetso4

mark collier Mark.Collier at csiro.au
Wed Jun 13 21:14:34 MDT 2012

We just noticed that for the field wetso4 (Wet Deposition Rate of SO4) in table aero, the requested units say "tendency_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_sulfate_expressed_as_sulfur_dry_aerosol_due_to_wet_deposition". We wonder if that was the intention, or if it is a typo, as every other variable was requested in units of species (SO4, SO2 or DMS), not sulfur. We overlooked that it says sulfur, so we provided data in units of sulfate, consistent with other related variables.