[Go-essp-tech] Passing more than one dataset ID to LAS

Aparna Radhakrishnan aparna.radhakrishnan at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 23 10:29:07 MDT 2012

Hi,

Will ESG portal be able to pass more than one dataset ID to LAS? Multiple
dataset selections would be very helpful for
web services that can compare/analyze one dataset with another.

For instance, we can open LAS for a given dataset currently from ESG. But,
if we have a couple of datasets configured in LAS (by passing the dataset
IDs to parse through THREDDS), it will be great.

How can this issue be addressed? Please let me know if my email needs more
clarification. I'll be happy to provide more background info.

Thanks,

Aparna

--
Aparna Radhakrishnan