[Go-essp-tech] Next GO-ESSP-TECH telco on July 24th

Stephen Pascoe Stephen.Pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Jul 10 03:23:19 MDT 2012

Dear all,

First let me apologise for letting the routine of bi-weekly go-essp-tech
telco's drop over the last couple of months.  As we move from the
intense P2P development phase into P2P operations I believe there this
slot is important to maintain and revitalise. Therefore, to give us time
to sort out a good agenda, we have decided to hold our next telco in 2
weeks on July 24th in the usual time slot.

A suggested agenda is available at http://esgf.org/wiki/EsgfCmip5Meetings

Since we are now in the holiday season can everyone who may attend
please fill in the doodle poll at http://www.doodle.com/ewvd8knyqkw8qhue
so that we can ensure the Agenda suites those who can participate.

Many thanks,
Stephen.

--
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980