[Go-essp-tech] Comments on the demo today.

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Tue Jan 24 14:40:17 MST 2012

 Hi Sylvia,

Yes, you have to login... gotta have some skin in the game.... for just
that reason! :-)

--
Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E