[Go-essp-tech] Comments on the demo today.

Sylvia Murphy sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 24 14:18:20 MST 2012

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for the info.  When I follow that link, it just takes me to a login
page.  It would be nice if you had to login to submit tickets but anyone
could view the tickets.  There needs to be a way (e.g. email address) for
folks to submit ideas.  I want to spam Luca <evil grin>.
Sylvia

Email: sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov
Phone: 303-497-7753