[Go-essp-tech] Can't download any wget scripts from PCMDI -- "Internal Server Error"

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Sat Jan 21 19:54:24 MST 2012

Thank you, Karl, but I am not seeing the redundancy you describe. I cannot get this data set from another gateway. What I meant was that I could retrieve a wget script for an MPI run from the DKRZ gateway, and another for an MOHC run from the BADC gateway, so it cannot be the fault of my browser interface. I cannot get wget scripts for the models that are accessible through PCMDI. It was working okay on Friday. I realize it is a weekend, but the downloads are often faster on the weekends, and we are struggling to get a very large volume of CMIP5 data back to COLA as quickly as possible.
--Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org