[Go-essp-tech] Can't download any wget scripts from PCMDI -- "Internal Server Error"

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Sat Jan 21 18:56:00 MST 2012

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for bringing this apparent problem with the PCMDI gateway to
our attention.  I'm glad you were able to download the wget scripts
through the alternative BADC and DKRZ gateways.  As you probably already
know, one of the reasons we went to a federated system of serving CMIP5
output was to make sure that users could get what they need even if one
of the gateways is temporarily unavailable.  It is gratifying that users
like you are making use of this planned redundancy in the system.

I have asked our systems administrator to look into this, and correct
any problems, but as it is a weekend, I'm not sure when he will read my
message.

I hope you will let us know whenever there seems to be an interruption
in service from any of the gateways serving CMIP5 data.