[Go-essp-tech] Call times

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Sat Jan 21 13:44:52 MST 2012

Cecilia,

I would like us to keep the usual scheduled time of 8-9am PDT for
demonstrating the P2P system.
This would avoid confusion and ensure that we get the appropriate
audience.  The matrix discussion can be scheduled for another time.
Both these topics are important and should be addressed when everyone
can be present.  Moving the time /at this late date/ may introduce
inadvertent confusion.

Not to be contrary, however, I think it is important to stick to the
usual time.  The 8-9PDT hour is and has been the best /compromise/ to
optimize attendance considering the disparate time zones.  Perhaps we
can schedule the other meeting for the following Tuesday, January 31st
at 8-9PDT?

Thanks.

--
Gavin M. Bell
--

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo