[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP call Jan 10, 2012

Cecelia DeLuca cecelia.deluca at noaa.gov
Sat Jan 14 08:48:14 MST 2012

I think it would be good for ESGF to form an executive level body that
included
stakeholders like yourself.  At a minimum, that would enable decisions
to be explained
in a more decorous way, and would give people a forum for asking
questions and
presenting their views.  I think a body that involves customers and other
stakeholders could play a more formal role in the decision making as
well.  That
would also help the federation to explain and justify decisions to the
broader community.

That doesn't answer your question, but maybe is something for people to
consider as
part of a move forward.

Best,
-- Cecelia