[Go-essp-tech] Corrected THREDDS group wiki page link

Kettleborough, Jamie jamie.kettleborough at metoffice.gov.uk
Tue Feb 28 05:23:12 MST 2012

Hello Stephen,

I've added a page on the wiki http://esgf.org/wiki/MohcUseOfThredds that
outlines how we use the THREDDS catalogues.  I hope this is reasonably
clear - obviously let me know if not.

When we started using the THREDDS catalogues we realised there was a
risk that things would change.  We can cope with change - just we'd
prefer not to have to as it takes away resources from other things. If
we have to make changes then we will but can we have sufficient notice
so we can plan our work?

What's the next step with this activity around THREDDS catalogues?

Jamie