[Go-essp-tech] can I cmor extra variable ?

Kettleborough, Jamie jamie.kettleborough at metoffice.gov.uk
Mon Feb 27 06:16:20 MST 2012

Hello,

not sure how helpful this is, but I've copied the main responses here to

http://esgf.org/wiki/CMIP5ForProvidersFAQ

Any one who is interested should

1. check this is a reasonable summary of the current view on
'unsolicited data' (I have added a few bits to Karls main reply)

2. flag whether you think putting this in an FAQ is the best thing to do
- if not where should it be put (I'm very happy to delete the wiki page,
I just wanted to try and put a summary of this issue somewhere).

Jamie

ps I just noticed these links:
http://cmip-pcmdi.llnl.gov/cmip5/modeling_faq.html
http://cmip-pcmdi.llnl.gov/cmip5/data_faq.html

should these link to the FAQ Stephen has started to put together?