[Go-essp-tech] can I cmor extra variable ?

Aparna Radhakrishnan aparna.radhakrishnan at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 24 11:53:07 MST 2012

Hi Karl,

Long time ago, we (GFDL) got some help from you in learning how to report
additional/unsolicited variables for CMIP5. From that conversation
(attached below) , I recall that we could name the special tables say for
instance "AmonExtras"  Hence, we have been following that for the
publishing process.

Thanks,

Aparna

Email reference below-