[Go-essp-tech] Fwd: CSIRO-BOM ACCESS1.0

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Mon Feb 20 09:36:25 MST 2012

Dear Mark, Peter, Muhammad, et al.,

I don't believe you've changed the "user group" yet for ACCESS1.0:

If you want to make your ACCESS1.0 model output available under CMIP5,
we need to change the "user group" to either "CMIP research" (for
research and educational purposes only) or "CMIP commercial" (for
unrestricted access).  If you don't know how to do this, then please
email Bob Drach who can guide you.  [Perhaps Bob is the one who needs to
do this, but he won't do this without your authorization.]

Last week we changed the "availability" listing at
http://cmip-pcmdi.llnl.gov/cmip5/availability.html to say that output is
now available from ACCESS1.0, but we assumed the "user group"  was about
to be changed.  We should remove ACCESS1.0 from that table if you don't
plan to give access to one of the CMIP5 user groups.  [Note we also
provide links to your wiki.]

thanks,
Karl