[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 HelpDesk...Footprints is unavailable...

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at ncas.ac.uk
Sat Feb 18 08:32:02 MST 2012

Hi Folks

BADC is  having electrical maintenance this weekend, and that is expected to randomly affect things. There is a service notice on the BADC website, but clearly not in the ESG gateways. Sorry about that.

http://badc.nerc.ac.uk/community/news/120213_maintenance.html

Cheers
Bryan

> I confirm this, the site seems down.
> (Just to show this is not an IE problem)
>
> Pinging never worked because of the firewall settings, so the machine
> *could* be up, but I can't see it from Germany.
> I know the questionnaire site was shut down for the weekend, this might
> be related too.
>
> Thanks,
> Estani
>

> Am 17.02.2012 22:35, schrieb Ganzberger, Michael:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been trying to access the HelpDesk but can't connect to the web
> > site anymore.  Is it down for maintenance?
> >
> > *"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"*
> >
> > Thanks, Michael

Bryan Lawrence
University of Reading:  Professor of Weather and Climate Computing.
National Centre for Atmospheric Science: Director of Models and Data.
STFC: Director of the Centre for Environmental Data Archival.
Ph: +44 118 3786507 or 1235 445012; Web:home.badc.rl.ac.uk/lawrence