[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 HelpDesk...Footprints is unavailable...

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Sat Feb 18 04:43:48 MST 2012

I confirm this, the site seems down.
(Just to show this is not an IE problem)

Pinging never worked because of the firewall settings, so the machine
*could* be up, but I can't see it from Germany.
I know the questionnaire site was shut down for the weekend, this might
be related too.

Thanks,
Estani

Am 17.02.2012 22:35, schrieb Ganzberger, Michael:

> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to access the HelpDesk but can't connect to the web
> site anymore.  Is it down for maintenance?
>
> *"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"*
>
> Thanks, Michael

Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de