[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 publishing to Gateway and P2P nodes

Serguei Nikonov serguei.nikonov at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 16 07:35:20 MST 2012

Hi Estani,

thanks for you suggestions. Can you give more details about necessity of
unpublish all datasets. I am not sure that I understand clear your statement
"Since the Gateway cannot publish replicas, we had to "unpublish them" from it".
Does it concern to us - not gateway, just datanode? I will ask it in straight
form - how do you think will it be possible to leave current publishings on
pcmdi3 while installing P2P datanode bound to pcmdi9?

Thanks,
Sergey